Dermaheal HSR is a skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and moisturising solution to rejuvenating aged dehydrated skin. Contains 1% (10mg/g) Hyaluronic Acid (double the concentration of other available mesotherapy solutions). It also binds 1000 times its own weight in water providing re-hydration and plumping of the dermis.
Recombinant human growth factors that are naturally occurring re-builders of dermal collagen, are also present. Additional supporting ingredients include: Retinal, Ascorbic Acids and Glutathione that are powerful antioxidants and direct stimulators of collagen remodeling and pigmentation reducing agents.
Results will vary depending on patient being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. The results do last, as long as the maintenance procedures are performed regularly to offset the natural aging process of the skin.
Caregen Co.,Ltd. Made in Korea
Dermaheal HSR 10 vials x 5ml
GF Hyaluronic Acid (1%), sh-Oligopeptide-1 (CG-EGF), sh-Oligopeptide-2 (CG-IGF1), sh-Polypeptide-1 (CG-bFGF), sh-Polypeptide-2 (CG-TRX), Copper Tripeptide-1, 14 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 4 Minerals, 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
PT Hyaluronic Acid (1%), Oligopeptide-24 (CG-EDP3), Decapeptide-4 (CG-IDP2), Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline), Tripeptide-6 (CG-CTP), Copper Tripeptide-1, 13 Vitamins, 24 Amino Acids, 5 Minerals, 4 Coenzymes, 4 Nucleic Acids, 2 Reducing Agents.
- Noticeable effects on the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by generating new skin cells
- Strengthens skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen, elastin and other ECM
- Hydrates dry skin and helps it to maintain its optimum moisture balance
- Ideal for mature and dry skin types
How should the treatment be administered?
- Start with one treatment per week for first month
- Two treatments a month for two months
- Once a month for maintenance