Liporase is a brand of Hyaluronidase. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that is used to dissolve unwanted or misplaced hyaluronic acid fillers. It can also be used to boost fat dissolving injections.
Please note: Liporase needs to be mixed with saline (not included).
Liporase Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that dissolves Hyaluronic Acid by speeding up the rate at which it is absorbed by the body. It is therefore often used to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers in the case of overfilling, uneven distribution of fillers, incorrect placement, or accidental injection into the vein. As it only targets synthetic Hyaluronic Acid, Liporase Hyaluronidase swiftly reverses the effects of a filler without damaging your body’s natural Hyaluronic Acid. Liporase Hyaluronidase can also be used to boost the effectiveness of fat dissolving injections.
Note: perform a patch test on patients to ensure that no allergic reaction will occur. Inject Liporase subcutaneously and wait 20 minutes to assess any allergic reactions. Redness and slight swelling after the injection are normal. Do not proceed with treatment with Liporase in the case of hives or other signs of allergy.
When dissolving dermal fillers:
1. Add 1.5ml of saline to the Liporase ampoule.
2. Gently and slowly twirl the ampoule to mix, being careful to not shake too hard.
3. Draw out the mixture with a syringe and slowly and carefully inject it into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved.
4. The Hyaluronic Acid filler will start to dissolve right away, and will be naturally absorbed by the body.
5. Check the area for traces of the filler after 1 week. If any traces persist, repeat the procedure.
When boosting fat dissolving injections:
1. Mix 5cc of saline with 1 vial of Liporase.
2. Inject the Liporase solution into the area where the fat dissolving injections will be administered.
3. After finishing the Liporase injections, administer the fat dissolving injection according to the product instructions.
4. Tip: It is best to administer the Liporase and fat dissolving injections separately, rather than mixing them in the same syringe.
Daehan New Pharm Co.,Ltd
Made in Korea
Liporase Filler Dissolver 10 vials/box
Hyaluronidase (EP) 1500 IU, Lactose Hydrate 13.3 mg.
Simply & swiftly remove fillers:
Liporase starts breaking down the Hyaluronic Acid as soon as it is injected into the target area. Depending on the HA concentration, effects become visible after 24~48 hours.
Boosts the effects of fat dissolving injections:
Helps the fat destroyed by fat dissolving injections to be absorbed by the body, boosting the effects.